For missing teeth, no solution is better for restoring the look and feel of natural teeth than dental implants. And they’re smaller and gentler than ever before. After the healing is complete, you pretty much treat an implant like a natural tooth. No special care is required. Are dental implants the solution you’ve been looking for? For a free oral health consultation, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
We don’t mean you should become a dentist (but welcome to the field if you do). Instead, we mean you should work to make the world better by sharing your beautiful smile. If your smile isn’t so beautiful, don’t worry. Instead, take action. For a free oral health consultation to see how we can help, call Brighton Dental San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
Everyone can brush and floss, but not everyone has better habits than their friends and family. Yet. You can change the habits of a lifetime and start taking better care of your teeth right now – for better oral health. Then call Brighton Dental San Diego at (619) 359-6569 for a free oral health consultation. We can fix the damage of the past and advise you on a healthier, better-looking future.
The text is probably for search purposes or something. Because you certainly don’t need to read it. This meme says it all. We’re holistic dentists who want the best for your whole body, including your mouth. Let us tell you how you’re doing and discuss how we can help. For a free oral health consultation, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
This is so, so, so true. Like, really true. Dental care is least expensive when you get it regularly. When you wait, there will be more problems and more costs. But don’t worry if you’ve waited. We can help you prioritize and get things fixed one by one until it’s all done. For a free oral health consultation to get the ball rolling, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
What more do we need to say? Brushing, flossing and using mouthwash are your first three lines of defense against cavities, gum disease and other bad mouth stuff. Then see a dentist like Brighton Dental regularly so we can make sure all is well and fix little problems before they become big ones. For a free oral health consultation to get you started right, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
Brushing in a straight line doesn’t clean at the gum line very well, so brush in circles instead. This is, admittedly, awkward at first – but it really works to clean your teeth better. And it’s what dentists have been recommending for years. For a free oral health consultation to see how clean and healthy your teeth are, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
Biomimetic dentistry uses a conservative approach in addressing dental problems. It uses non-invasive techniques, and its results are usually more durable compared to traditional dental restorations. The approach is based on mimicking nature and restoring teeth without destroying the tooth structure. With biomimetic dental restoration, you won’t need dental crowns, extraction, or any root canal treatment.
Advantages of the Biomimetic Approach
- Cheaper in the long term – Biomimetic procedure costs more than traditional restoration procedures, but it saves you a lot in the long term due to the durability of biomimetic solutions. In addition, since the biomimetic approach uses conservative methods, the procedures do not lead to tooth loss hence preventing more expenses in the long term.
- Pleasant experience – Unlike traditional restoration that involves drilling and cutting, biomimetic procedures are less invasive and painless.
- Effective and long lasting – Biomimetic solutions are very effective for treating weak, damaged, and decayed teeth. They strengthen and seal the teeth from bacteria invasion and decay, and allow them to function like natural teeth. The solutions are also very durable.
Concepts of Biomimetic Dentistry
- Pathology removal
- Saving as much tooth structure as possible
- Dental pulps conservation
- Elimination or repairs of cracks
- Delaying the treatment cycle
- Strengthening of tooth structure
C-factor is the proportion of bonded surfaces to the un-bonded in a tooth preparation. Biomimetic dentistry aims to minimize C-factor via certain protocols for diagnosing and treating. This prevents contamination of bacteria while preparing the cavity and increases the strength of the bonds, thereby minimizing stresses in the restorations and increasing their durability.
Below are the treatment protocols that help minimize C-factor in dental restorations:
- Delaying curing protocols – This leads to less marginal breakdown and increases the life of biomimetic restorations.
- Incremental fill of composite – Layering reduces stresses in the composite. On the contrary, bulk fill can lead to voids in certain areas in the composite resin, and light curing may be unable to properly reach deep preparations. Therefore, incremental fill is far much better compared to bulk fill.
- Elevating proximal boxes – Elevating proximal margins also reduces marginal breakdown hence boosting the durability of biomimetic restorations.
- Reduction of stresses in the composite – The use of Ribbond fiber can help to limit stresses, and research shows that it also enhances the longevity of restorations. The fiber is also great at bridging cracks by creating a reinforcement effect.
Biomimetic restorations can address any tooth problem, whether it’s cracks, gaps, infection or decay. Unlike the more aggressive traditional restoration methods, biomimetic techniques and materials are more effective and the results last longer.
Biomimetic dentistry is against the extensive removal of enamel when repairing teeth. It offers a less invasive approach which is also economically beneficial to both the patient and the dentist. Fully qualified biomimetic dentists like Dr. Woods can provide higher-quality dental care, which is also less expensive for the patient. In addition, if the restoration fails, it cannot result in tooth loss like is the case in traditional restorations. Therefore, with these biomimetic techniques, dentists can deliver more effective treatments, and after the experience, patients will most definitely refer their friends.
For a free biomimetic dental consulation, call Dr. Woods at 619-359-6569.
The meme is funny, but there’s no reason to believe you have to lose your teeth as you grow older. With proper dental care, many people can keep all or most of their natural teeth their entire lives. And we can fix or replace the ones that don’t last. For a free oral health consultation to make sure you’re on the right track, call Brighton Dental in San Diego at (619) 359-6569.
Let’s cut to the chase: We want the very best for you, so we want you to have a healthy and functional mouth, a great smile, excellent self-esteem and the best life possible. It’s a tall order, and one we’re absolutely willing to help you achieve. Take the next step by contacting Brighton Dental in San Diego now at (619) 359-6569 for your free dental and oral health assessment.