We don’t know how long the current coronavirus pandemic will last‚ but we do know that we’re ready to serve you. Dr. Paige Woods and the team at Brighton Dental in San Diego have always been cautious‚ careful and conscientious‚ and that’s the case now more than ever before.
In addition to what we’ve always done‚ we’ve added a long list of protocols to our usual array of tasks. It has slowed us down a bit‚ but we’re taking fewer patients and spacing them out more to help with social distancing and make sure service quality is always top–notch. Here are some new steps we’re taking:
- Our team is paying special attention to sanitizing switch plates‚ doorknobs and other high–touch surfaces at our San Diego dental office.
- We’re training every team member in special protocols to prevent further spreading the coronavirus so that we’re all as prepared as possible for fending off this public health threat.
- A team member has been designated to be in charge of special precautions and keep us all in check to make sure we don’t violate our own plan or any new guidance from the CDC or the American Dental Association.
- We’re making sure our team members have been screened by temperature check and questioning before each shift – because we can’t keep you safe if we’re sick ourselves.
- More attention is being paid to what we wear and where we change so that any germs we should pick up aren’t transferred to patients or taken out of our office on our clothing.
- You’ll see us using more and different personal protective gear than before‚ in some cases items designed specifically for certain tasks so we can make extra sure we’re preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Make an appointment now to see Dr. Paige Woods – and see what–s changed. Everything we do is ultimately intended to help you have the best life possible.